The holidays are a perfect time for the latent do-it-yourself enthusiast to rouse from his or her slumber. There’s an easy way to spread holiday cheer around your home that won’t break the bank. Get your squad together and test out some of these projects. We’ve gathered eight inexpensive and unique crafts for you to try out this holiday season.
1. Cinnamon ornaments are easy and will make your house smell delicious.
2. Turn an old shovel into a painted snowman porch decoration that will welcome guests at your doorstep all winter long.
3. Gumdrop pops in a glass jar: quick, easy and kid-friendly holiday décor.
4. Chanukah tin can luminaries are a great recycled project to do with kids.
5. Star of David or Christmas Star twig wreaths bring a nice touch of nature inside.
6. Gilded Jam Jar Menorah made with real gold leaves brings an air of vintage elegance to Chanukah celebrations.
7. Ice Skate ornaments made from twigs. These little skates are some old-fashioned fun.
8. Vintage Glitter House Village is a gorgeous and festive project to help you and your family celebrate the magic of the season.
Colman Heating & Air offers comprehensive HVAC services to keep your home’s heating and cooling systems running smoothly this holiday season. There’s no better way to spread holiday cheer than to keep your house cool and relaxing. Call or schedule your appointment today.