Toshiba Carrier Residential Ductless Highwall Heat Pump System With Base Pan Heater RAS-EAV2/EKV
Combines New Styling and Improved Operating Range With Added Ice Prevention
The newly styled, ultra-quiet Toshiba Carrier highwall is among our most efficient ductless systems. It features a convenient wireless remote or the choice of an optional wired wall control. You get great comfort options including 5 fan speeds and a turbo-mode for when you need to adjust the temperature quickly.
It’s perfect for that new room space or a too-warm area like a sunroom because installation is minimally invasive and, of course, no ductwork is needed. You can even make a room that’s always too hot comfortable even in winter.
This system will allow you to cool even when outdoor temperatures get as low as 0°F and heat when it’s as cold as -4°F. The additional heated base pan on the outdoor unit also helps prevent ice build up in environments with sustained periods of freezing temperatures to keep the system operating efficiently.
Highwall Standard Features
- Up to 23 SEER cooling efficiency
- 10.0 HSPF heating efficiency
- Wider operating range for improved year round use
- Heated base pan to prevent ice build-up in sustained freezing outdoor temperatures
- Line lengths up to 66′
- Variable-speed digital inverter compressor
- 5 indoor unit fan speeds
- Motorized louver allows fixed or oscillating motion
- Turbo mode setting for quick temperature adjustment
- Specific temperature setting adjustments from 62-86°F
- Auto restart after power failure
- Indoor sound: as low as 26 decibels1
- Dehumidification mode
- System diagnostics
- 5-year parts limited and 7-year compressor limited warranties2
Control Standard Features
- Wireless remote control standard
- OneTouch My Comfort settings
- Timer, sleep mode
- Up to 24-hour start/stop timer
- Wall mounted (wired) control
1 Quietest size within each model group during low fan-speed operation
2 To the original owner, 5-year parts and 7-year compressor limited warranties are available when product is used in an owner-occupied residence. For other applications a 1-year parts and 5-year compressor limited warranties apply. See warranty certificate for details.