Comfort™ 14 Coastal Air Conditioner 24ACA4**C
Economical, Efficient and Ready to Withstand the Harsh Seacoast Air
The Comfort series of air conditioners is designed to give you simple, efficient and affordable cooling. Pair them with the right, SEER-boosting indoor unit and you can enjoy the money saving benefits of improved efficiency.
If you live within 10 miles of the coastline you may be aware of salt air corrosion. It can shorten the life of most air conditioners. This Comfort series model addsprotection for superior sea coast corrosion resistance.
This model may not be eligible for installation in the Southeast or Southwest regions of the country, based on Department of Energy minimum efficiency standards in place as of January 1, 2015. Ask your Carrier® expert to ensure your new air conditioner meets government regulations for your area.
- WeatherShield™ protection featuring ArmorPlate™ coil coating5, 100% paint coverage andWeatherArmor™ protection for superior sea coast corrosion resistance
- 14 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 73 decibels1
- Single-stage operation
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- 5-year coastal corrosion parts limited warranty4
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
4 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 5-year seacoast corrosion parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
5 Epoxy-phenolic coating for superior corrosion resistance.