– Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
– We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
– We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
– We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
– Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
– We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
– We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
– We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Sign up for our Polar Bear Club to receive the hottest deals on air conditioning, heating, pool heaters, ice machines and more. Plus, Polar Bear Club members never miss out because we deliver these select discounts straight to your inbox. What are you waiting for? Join the club and start saving today.
(321) 360-7566 License #: CAC058313
Are you looking for AC services in the Brevard County area? Schedule your appointment today! Just give Colman Heating & Air a call or make your appointment online.
We accept these forms of payment: